BTSU Gloves (Quality of Life Adjustment)
- Explosions created by the Charged Proxies talent no longer damage the player.
- Every shot landed grants 1% rate of fire to a max of 60%. This resets on reload.
- Kills with this weapon refill 75% (up from 20%) of its magazine and grants a buff for 10s.
- While the buff is active, every shot landed increases magazine capacity by 3 (up from 1) to a max of 60. Killing a target consumes the buff to fully refill the increased magazine.
Diamondback (Buff PvE)
- Diamondback randomly marks an enemy.
- Hitting that enemy consumes the mark, guaranteeing a critical hit with +20% total damage. A new random target is marked afterwards and whenever you reload.
- After hitting 5 marked targets, gain +50% reload speed, +20% total damage, and all shots fired are guaranteed critical hits for 10s 15s.
- While drawn, each time a round is loaded, gain +20% (up from +15%) bonus armor for 3s.
- Although current live version text says 20%, this was bugged and only did 15%, it now grants 20% instead of 15%.
Diamondback (PvP – New Functionality)
- Headshots against players trigger deep fangs for 5 seconds.
- Non-player Enemies such as NPCs and player skills will still be marked randomly by the Diamondback and will also trigger deep fangs for 5 seconds.
Eagle Bearer (Adjustment)
- Base Damage Reduced by 15%.
- Accuracy increases as you continuously fire, up to +100%.
- Headshot kills grant +100% reload speed, +50% (up from +35%) damage, and the tenacity buff for 10s.
- PvP version remains at 35%.
- The strength of Tenacity is increased by 1% for body shots and 5% for headshots.
- 40-80% (up from 20-80%) of the damage taken is delayed until the buff expires.
- All the total delayed damage is reduced for each enemy killed while the buff is active, up to 100% with 3 (down from 5) kills.
- RPM increased from 260 to 400.
- This weapon is equipped with a binary trigger that fires on trigger pull and release.
- Pulling the trigger fires primer rounds that stay embedded in an enemy. Releasing the trigger fires detonator rounds that detonate all primers on the enemy it hits.
- Each primer detonated gains +100% (up from +75%) damage per primer detonated.
- PvP version remains at +75%.
- Only one enemy can have primers and at most 5 primers can be embedded.
Nemesis (PvP Nerf)
- PvP Base Damage reduced by 10%
- PvE Base Damage increased by 20%
- PvP damage increased by 5.6%
- After hitting the same enemy 5 (down from 10) times, that enemy is inflicted with Plague of the Outcasts for 10s.
- Whenever an enemy with Plague of the Outcasts is killed, they leave a toxic cloud for 5s (down from 10) that deals 1000% (up from 400%) weapon damage per second to anyone inside and inflicts them with Pestilence.
- PvP version remains at 500% for 10s.
- This debuff reduces healing received by 50% for 10s.
- Whenever an enemy with Pestilence would be downed, they are instead instantly killed.
- Pestilence is removed if the enemy is repaired to full armor.
Sweet Dreams (Buff):
- Base Damage increased by 20%.
- Landing a melee attack on an enemy after swapping to this weapon grants 60% (up from 35%) bonus armor and applies the Sandman debuff.
- PvP bonus armor remains at 35%.
- Killing an enemy with the Sandman debuff reapplies the bonus armor.
- This debuff prevents the enemy from using armor kits and from receiving healing from any source.
- While equipped, dodging reloads 25% of your current weapon’s magazine.
- And if drawn, dodging grants +20% weapon damage for 10s. (added functionality)
- Rebalanced Hard, Challenging and Heroic difficulty.
- Black Tusk War Hounds and Mini Tanks will now feature red, blinking lights before they perform their on-death explosion.
- This is now consistent with how all other NPCs signal that they explode.
- Black Tusk Mini Tank now has a short wind-up before its on-death explosion.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Black Tusk War Hound’s turret from not being able to rotate beyond a certain threshold when moving.
- Developer comment: This means the War Hound will be able to hit a target more frequently when moving which was always intended.
- Decreased effectiveness of the Black Tusk Mini Tank after its Controller has died.
- Increased wind-up time of LMG greatly.
- Decreased accuracy significantly.
- Enabled friendly fire.
- Removed Explosive Ammo from Elite Black Tusk War Hound and replaced it with “Triple Shot”—three successive shots after a short delay between each.
- Developer comment: Bleed was too punishing when applied by the War Hound.
- NPCs are now more aggressive when entering combat with the player.
- Assaults now provide cover-fire for their allies when entering combat if a Heavy Weapons is not present in their fireteam.
- Decreased Outcasts Tank and Underground Tank health by 12.5%.
- Increased movement speed of Underground Tank slightly.
- Decreased crowd-controlling effectiveness against Tank NPCs slightly and in a number of different ways:
- Shock duration decreased by 50% for Tanks.
- Ensnare duration decreased by 50% for Tanks.
- Burn no longer staggers or affects the behavior of Tanks.
- Blind causes Tank NPCs to stand still and shoot wildly (with friendly fire turned on).
- Blinded Melee Tanks slowly move to the player’s last known position but will not attack.
- Confuse causes Tank NPCs to walk around randomly while shooting wildly (with friendly fire turned on).
- Confused Melee Tanks slowly move towards the player but with a decent amount of delay.
- Player Turrets are now more likely to be targeted by enemy NPCs.
- This is especially true if the player is hiding in cover or not doing anything particularly threatening.
- The hitbox size has also been increased slightly and we fixed some issues so enemy NPCs will now hit turrets a bit more easily.